Star Trails by Weerapong Chaipuck
Star Trails by Weerapong Chaipuck
More Resident Weevil sketches from Twitter.
Jerbecca Chambers, Billy Orcohen, Raymond Rooster, Leon S Dogennedy and… Sherry and Steve. Puns still pending.
(Sorry for the lack of anything proper, I’m not really in the state that would work)
i will forever be dumbfounded by the SHEER SIZES of some prehistoric animals i mean
i still think HORSES are big but
cOULD YOU IMAGINE
THIS IS WRONG! THIS IS UNTRUE!
Nowhere in the iOS8 update does it include ANYTHING of the sort - in fact, quite the opposite.
“On devices running iOS 8, your personal data such as photos, messages (including attachments), email, contacts, call history, iTunes content, notes, and reminders is placed under the protection of your passcode. Unlike our competitors, Apple cannot bypass your passcode and therefore cannot access this data. So it’s not technically feasible for us to respond to government warrants for the extraction of this data from devices in their possession running iOS 8.” [x]
THAT MEANS THEY’RE NOT GOING TO GIVE ANY OF YOUR SHIT TO POLICE. NOT THAT THEY BLOCK YOU FROM USING YOUR PHONE AROUND THEM - BUT THEY CANT FORCEFULLY TAKE YOUR DATA OR INFO
while the helpfulness of this CAN be questionable in some cases, it mostly means: The police will not be able to take your phones and delete the information on them. They cannot hide or destroy what you have recorded. This is good.
STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION!!
Playin too much Destiny
Silent Hills (PS4) - TGS 2014 Trailer
i don’t think it’s possible for baby harp seals to be more adorable if they tried:
just look at
their little bodies!
and their big eyes!!!
and the way they slide all over
and thIS ONE???
IT’S SMILING LOOK AT IT
BABY SEALS ARE PRECIOUS THAT IS ALL
Claire and Moira in the Extended Revelations 2 Teaser (x)
If you’re a long-time fan of Resident Evil, then you probably have heard of cvxfreak (Alex Aniel) over the years.
Anyways, cvxfreak played the demo of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 at TGS. And he tweeted his impressions. Here they are:
- REV2 has the movement flexibility of RE6 combined with the exploration elements from REV1. Character shifting is based off of RE Zero.
- Revelations 2: Environments feel a lot like the earlier Silent Hill titles, particularly 2 and 3. Demo took place in a prison.
- Revelations 2: There was one funny line of dialogue that was a direct throwback to CODE: Veronica. Very nice present for CV fans.
- Revelations 2: My ears might be fooling me, but it seems that Alyson Court is not voicing Claire this time. :(
- I played the Xbox One version of Revelations 2. Definitely feels like a crossgen game. Not sure whether it looks better or worse than RE6.
- Revelations 2: I hope you liked Jake from RE6, because Moira Burton has the same “juvenile” speech patterns.
- Revelations 2 definitely gets the core post-RE4 gameplay right with tight controls and a light emphasis on combat.
NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAKES ME SAD. Well. Except for hearing that Alyson Court will likely not reprise her role - that makes me sad. But I’m curious to know who they ultimately cast, and I look forward to hearing their voice in the game!
Raid Mode confirmed for Revelations 2
According to Spanish site Meristation, it has been confirmed that RAID MODE (with online Co-Op) will return in Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
Once again, Raid Mode will be more action oriented than the regular campaign mode. With a constant wave of powerful enemies. Players will be able to unlock new content in that mode. Such as new characters and weapons.
Source (Spanish): Meristation
Well thank god for this. I can now play with friends.
LOL Jill’s, seriously?
That guy is just so pleased he’s about to get himself a Jill Sandwich.